This is a monthly “newsletter”, containing a list of what I enjoyed the most last month. Whether it was a full length movie, short film, music album or book or even painting.
Film - Dances with Wolves (1990)
At his recent interview with Tim Ferriss, Kevin Costner said that “Dances with Wolves” is the most beloved movie of his. And I can’t agree more - it is stunning! Despite the fact that this film is 3 hours long, I never got bored or anything like that.
- Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0obOvGGb1U
- IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099348/
- Kinopoisk.ru: http://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/2037/
Short film - Feast (2014)
“The love life of a man as told through the meals he gives his adopted dog, Winston.”
- Vk.com: https://vk.com/video30513051_171032233
- IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3689498/
- Kinopoisk.ru: http://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/842712/
Documentary - That Sugar Film (2015)
Are you aware of how much sugar you’re consuming every day and how it affects your body?