This is a monthly “newsletter”, containing a list of what I enjoyed the most last month. Whether it was a full length movie, short film, music album or book or even painting.
Film - Night on Earth (1991)
“Night on Earth” - 5 world capitals, 5 random fares and indescribable mix of humor and sadness, which is a hallmark of Jim Jarmusch.
Short film - World of Tomorrow (2015)
A little girl is taken on a mind-bending tour of her distant future.
- IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4171032/
- Kinopoisk.ru: http://www.kinopoisk.ru/film/868639/
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/worldoftomorrow/122913575
- Let me google that for you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=World+of+Tomorrow+rutracker
Book - Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
A book for generations of gamers, written by their (games) passionate fan. Probably one of the first books of the cyberpunk genre, which I read. And I liked it. Gripping story, it is very difficult to break away from the book until you finished.
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9969571-ready-player-one
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ready_Player_One
- Bookmate: https://bookmate.com/books/jCKheufx
- Let me google that for you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Ready+Player+One+rutracker