“Random picks from all over the Internet”.
System Developers Glossary (also for dummies) word, dword, qword, registers. Added it to bookmarks.
QuickCheck or Fuzzing? Which one to use? Finally, somebody was able to explain the difference clearly. Rays of goodness to the author.
The mythical 10x programmer Demystifying the myth about the 10x programmer, antirez shares the list of qualities, which as he believes are the most important when we’re talking about productivity:
- Bare programming abilities: getting sub-tasks done
- Experience: pattern matching
- Focus: actual time VS hypothetical time
- Design sacrifice: killing 5% to get 90%
- Perfectionism, or how to kill your productivity and bias your designs
- Low level: understanding the machine
- Debugging skills
A Programmer’s Introduction to Unicode Love the maps!
Designing robust and predictable APIs with idempotency Guaranteeing “exactly once” semantics by using idempotency keys.